Our Speed Rope is a heavy-handle speed rope, with knurled, aluminum handles and ball bearings that provide the perfect amount of heft once you get it them spinning.
• Knurled handles are designed thicker at the bottom to provide a more ergonomic feel in the hands.
• Designed with steel eyelets to thread the cable, these handles are guaranteed to be long-lasting and durable.
• Rope cable coated with a thick and dense plastic coating over a steel cable, these jump ropes offer versatility and durability when stored and used properly.
• Adjustable to any height, these are the perfect solution for the individual athlete looking to add a fast, durable, and versatile conditioning tool to their workouts or competitions.
• Using a simple turn screw collar design, these speed ropes are easily adjusted any time you need a little bit more, or a little bit less, rope clearance.
Intended athletes: All athletes
Cable Speed: Fast rope provided
Handle Weight: Medium-Heavy
Handle Color: Black
There is some debate between advanced athletes as to whether the ideal jump rope for training and competing has a light, or a slightly heftier feel to it. Some athletes prefer the plastic handle and lightweight cable for their jump rope, while others gravitate to heavier jump rope handles to maximize precision and speed.